YESHIVA CHOFETZ CHAIM
• In addition to our many educational programs, the Yeshiva operates many chesed
programs as well . Below is a small sample listing of these important programs:
• GMACH Free Loan Fund (loans without interest) for students or other members of the community in
• Kollel stipend program for young married adults continuing their Torah education
• Hachnosas Kallah Charity fund for poor or orphaned brides.Click on Wardrobe Shopping button for
more information. To join in this mitzvah please contact Rebbetzin Bylu Zaks 845-538-7100
• Hachnosas Kallah housewares groups. Each group consists of 60 volunteer donors who "adopt" an
item on the housewares list and purchase their item once monthly. The items are then sent to a
coordinator who then delivers the package to the Kallah's home. B"H multiple groups have formed in
Monsey, Kiryas Yoel, Brooklyn, Montreal, Yerushalayim, and more. Click on housewares group button
for more information. To form a new group or to join please contact Rebbetzin Bylu Zaks 845-538-7100
• Hachnosas Kallah funds are raised and used to pay for weddings and additional expenses required to
set up a new home.
• Adins closet- children's clothing Gemach giving new clothing to hundreds of needy children in the
• Medical referral and support service to help the sick and their families.
• Free clothing "store": a women's clothing "outlet" that allows free "shopping" of NEW clothing for
poor women and young adults.
• Gmach Ezras Noshim: a free loan fund with small long term loans and no co-signers needed to assist
women with emergency food expenses.
• Someich Noflim -Legal assistance service helping stave off home foreclosures and other emergency
• Chavrusa project- matching members of community with kollel students for Torah study.
• Siddurim and Chumashim Gemach
• Tape library
• and more ........................
Chesed without limits